Company Summary: MGA Entertainment, a consumer entertainment Products Company headquartered in Chatsworth, California, manufactures innovative lines of proprietary products for the toy and consumer electronics market. The company also licenses its IP in such areas as apparel, home décor, stationery and sporting goods. The MGA family includes award-winning brands such as LOL Surprise, Little Tikes®, Project MC2, and Zapf Creation®. For more information please visit www.mgae.com.
Mission: The Allocations Analyst is responsible for dividing up all of MGAE’s products accordingly among each retailor. This position interfaces with Demand planning, Sales, and Manufacturing to determine suitable inventory levels.
Key Result Areas
1. Maintain daily allocations 70%
2. Reporting and Analysis 30%
TOTAL TIME UTILIZATION100%
• Four-year college degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Math and/or Economics strongly preferred but not required.
• 3-5 years experience in an inventory planning, production planning, allocations, or similar capacity for a consumer products retailer or supplier, preferably in the Toy or Fashion industry.
• Prior experience with ERP systems such as SAP, JDE, Microsoft Dynamics, AXAPTA required.
• Experience with retailer POS systems and EDI (TRU Extranet, Kmart Workbench, Wal-Mart Retail Link, Target Partners Online) required.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including advanced skills in Excel and Access.
• Proactive and able to anticipate and solve problems.
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
• Good organizational skills and detail orientated.
• Self-motivated and self-starter.
• Basic knowledge of Logistics.
• Understand demand planning and supply chain functions.