Business Process Analyst
Company Summary: MGA Entertainment, a consumer entertainment Products Company headquartered in Chatsworth, California, manufactures innovative lines of proprietary products for the toy and consumer electronics market. The company also licenses its IP in such areas as apparel, home décor, stationery and sporting goods. The MGA family includes award-winning brands such as LOL Surprise, Little Tikes®, Project MC2, and Zapf Creation®. For more information please visit www.mgae.com.
Mission: To develop, manage and support MGA’s business process management solutions in Microsoft Power Platform and Smartsheet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management Science or Computer/Data Science or related fields.
- 2+ years experience building system‐driven solutions to streamline business processes.
- 1‐2 years Microsoft Power Platform experience (Power Apps, Power Automate) preferred.
- 1‐2 years Smartsheet experience preferred.
- Ability to understand business processes, and design effective and efficient solutions to organize, streamline and control related tasks and data, including integrations with other processes and solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of effective interaction with business process owners.
- Must be self‐motivated and well‐organized with good follow‐through skills.
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks in a demanding, fast‐paced environment.
- Support existing Smartsheet, Power Platform and other solutions.
- Key member of internal cross‐functional team that will modernize MGA’s global systems through the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365).
- As part of the multi‐year D365 implementation, support development of new solutions and migration of current solutions to D365, in alignment with new business processes.