Company Summary: MGA Entertainment, a consumer entertainment Products Company headquartered in Chatsworth, California, manufactures innovative lines of proprietary products for the toy and consumer electronics market. The company also licenses its IP in such areas as apparel, home décor, stationery, and sporting goods. The MGA family includes award-winning brands such as LOL Surprise, Little Tikes®, Project MC2, and Zapf Creation®. For more information, please visit www.mgae.com.
Key Result Areas/Responsibilities Time Utilization
- OTIF 30%
- Follow up as needed to prevent potential charges.
- Track upcoming MABD's for late deliveries & revise to avoid potential charges.
- Track approved OTIF exclusions/exceptions from WM so that charges are not incurred.
- Track potential OTIF fines for avoidance asks.
2. PO Maintenance 30%
- Perform PO Maintenance (MABD extensions, PO Line Cancellations, etc.) via NOVA
- Knowledge of SSO & PNEW's creation and submission, including data analytics to drive store lists
- Sold out/Shipped out
3. Manage and Maintain MGA’s Sample Process 20%
- Sample Tags
- Ordering Mockup Samples
- Ordering Production Samples
- Layout Center Duties
- Manage MGA Showroom
4. Price List Flash 20%
- Work directly with the Bentonville Item Master team to ensure master data including price list are current and accurate.
TOTAL TIME UTILIZATION 100%
- Education/Experience: Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science is preferred, or extensive relevant work experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in replenishment, supply chain, sales forecasting, transportation and inventory management
- Strong experience with Retail Link, GRS, PBI & TMS systems
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in Excel and general analytics
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-based environment that enable & develop relationships across functional stakeholders
- Reports to the Director of Retail Operations-Wal-Mart Account.