MGA Entertainment is one of the largest and fastest growing privately held toy and entertainment companies in the world. Headquartered in Los Angeles, and with offices globally, the company creates innovative, proprietary, and licensed consumer products and entertainment properties, including toys, games, dolls, apparel, consumer electronics, home décor, stationery, sporting goods, movies, and television series. The MGA family includes award-winning brands such as L.O.L. Surprise!™, Little Tikes®, Rainbow High™, Shadow High™, Bratz®, MGA’s Miniverse™, Fluffie Stuffiez™ , Na! Na! Na! Surprise™, Micro Games of America™, Baby born® Surprise and Zapf Creation®. For more information, please visit us at www.mgae.com or check us out at LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Minimum 3 years in a logistics position in a customer service oriented order management, warehousing and distribution environment in a regional or global multinational company.
- Experience working directly for the company or a contracted 3PL supplier
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Able to analyse and solve problems quickly and easily.
- Collaborative team player accustomed to working in a measured results oriented environment emphasizing customer satisfaction.
- Capable of creatin collaborative relationship between OPS and Sales companies leading to excellent day-to-day coordination of regular business flows and exceptional requirements.
- Knowledge of transport & warehouse operations
- Basic knowledge of management of 3PL relationships
Key Result Areas and Activities
- Delivery planning and execution:
- Inbound deliveries execution: setting priorities for inbound and managing inbound schedule (agreed with Planning team and determining # containers/day/whse)
- Outbound deliveries execution: serve the end customers within agreed SLA within budgeted costs.
- Operational daily support & troubleshooting
- Returns management
- Facilitates customer service driven operational improvements
- Informs organization of possible improvements of working practices of 3PL
- 3PL invoice verification & approval
- Inventory Management:
- Ensures inventory accuracy both physically at 3PL as well in systems
- Stock count & control
- Capacity planning:
- Makes a 12 and 3 month rolling forecast for the 3PL (Storage and throughput volume)
- Is informed of progress of sales in month versus budget & forecast and adapts 3PL capacity.
- OPS voice within SalesCo:
- Supports supply chain team to define & manage the Sales-Co-OPS Service Level agreement:
- Works with local sales to determine customer requirements and how those will be served (delivery profiles, improvement opportunities, cost to serve). Update SLA results & communicates around them.
- Presents Logistics performance to sales an defines corrective actions to meet agreed service levels.