POSITION SUMMARY: Apply project management knowledge, technical and interpersonal skills, and project management tools and techniques to meet the project requirements of medium to large projects that are the coordinated activities of more than one functional group
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish project schedules for development of product and product packaging
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Lead regular status meetings with project teams in USA and Hong Kong
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Compile and summarize project data weekly to identify potential delivery date issues
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status.
- Financial Analysis
- Establishes project budget for product development
- Track and monitor development expenditures against budget.
- Analyzes project profitability and margins
STANDARD OF CONDUCT
- Conduct all activities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. These Laws pertain to such areas as abuse, antitrust, employment discrimination, environmental fraud, false claims, lobbying and political activity, self-referral prohibitions and tax.
- Promote the highest standards of business ethics and integrity. Associates must represent our organization accurately and honestly, and must not engage in any activity intended to defraud anyone of money, property or services. Associates must act in good faith in our organization’s best interests.
- Maintain confidentiality, and protect confidential and proprietary information about associates and our organization.
- Conduct activities and relationships with others so as to avoid actual conflict of interest, in fact or even appearance. In the event of conflicts, associates must make full disclosure and take appropriate action under the company’s Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Conduct business transactions with suppliers, contractors, vendors and other third parties at arm’s length, and without offers of or solicitations for gifts, favors or other improper inducements.
- Exercise responsible stewardship to preserve and protect our organization’s assets by making prudent and effective use of its resources.
- Ethics & Compliance
- Accept responsibility to adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain an environment of respect and value.
- Communicate any legal or ethical violations or concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Will not retaliate against any associate and will report retaliation to appropriate personnel immediately.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/PREFERRED
- 2-4 years of experience in the toy industry field or a related area.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's manufacturing methods, practices, and procedures.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Positive and strong personality.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Good oral and written communicational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deal positively with changing priorities.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a decision maker