Regional Brand Director
MGA Entertainment is one of the largest and fastest growing privately held toy and entertainment companies in the world. Headquartered in Los Angeles, and with offices globally, the company creates innovative, proprietary, and licensed consumer products and entertainment properties, including toys, games, dolls, apparel, consumer electronics, home décor, stationery, sporting goods, movies, and television series. The MGA family includes award-winning brands such as L.O.L. Surprise!™, Little Tikes®, Rainbow High™, Shadow High™, Bratz®, MGA’s Miniverse™, Fluffie Stuffiez™ , Na! Na! Na! Surprise™, Micro Games of America™, Baby born® Surprise and Zapf Creation®. For more information, please visit us at www.mgae.com or check us out at LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
As a Regional Brand Director for MGA Entertainment in the EMEA region, you will play a crucial role in driving the success and growth of our brands across multiple markets.
You will be the point of contact to influence and drive implementation of comprehensive global brand and product strategies into the region.
Your goal will be to maximize brand share, drive sales, and ensure consistent brand positioning throughout the region.
Brand Strategy and Planning:
- Drive the development and implementation of regional brand strategies that align with the company's global objectives and brand identities.
- Identify and communicate consumer trends, the competitive landscape, and growth opportunities for the region using data and insights to drive decision making.
- Participate in the development of marketing initiatives, with global and regional brand leadership, to effectively reach and engage with defined target audience segments.
- Advisory input across Market Research, Advertising (Both ATL and BTL), New Product Development activities.
Product Strategy and Planning:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the global product portfolio and development process, acting as ‘voice of the EMEA region’.
- Good experience of Product Development and being able to influence a full marketing value chain at a senior level.
- Ensure strong communication by working closely with EU and Global Pricing teams to deliver and maintain flash updates and set pricing for the region.
- Identify market trends and opportunities for new product development, range extension and refreshes for the EMEA region.
- Work with EU QA to ensure product compliance ahead of sell in.
- Ability to deep dive into data and insights to formulate customer and category strategies that deliver consistency and alignment across markets and support the delivery of the region P&L.
Marketing Campaign Management
- Drive and input into region strategy marketing campaigns alongside EMEA marketing leads that deliver on the global brand strategies to drive consumer demand.
- Demonstrate a drive for change and innovation to proactively deliver new product launches and range innovation.
- Monitor brand campaign performance across the region, analyse data, and provide regular reports and insights to the Global Brand Lead and EMEA management team.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills ability to influence others at all levels.
- Collaborate with the global brand teams to ensure regional brand marketing aligns with overall global brand strategy.
Brand Positioning and Communication
- Participate in the creation of compelling and innovative marketing assets, including packaging, advertising materials, and digital content that targets regional audiences while respecting the global brand strategy.
- Ensure brand consistency in all regional marketing activities and maintain global brand guidelines to ensure that the global brand message is delivered consistently and effectively.
Qualifications And Requirements
- You understand and are experienced being the point of contact to influence and drive implementation of comprehensive global brand and product strategies into the region.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in a Senior Marketing position or similar role in the toy, consumer goods, or fashion industry, including international experience.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices, ideally having led at least one major brand launch/ transformation.
- Ideally experience in developing and executing successful marketing launches and product strategies across multiple EMEA markets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent project management, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are enthusiastic about driving brand success, have a creative mindset, and are eager to contribute to the growth of MGA Entertainment's brands in the EMEA region, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and be part of the exciting journey of creating joy and sparking imagination for children worldwide.