MGA Entertainment is a toy and family entertainment company headquartered in Chatsworth, California. We design, develop, manufacture, and markets toys for children and families around the world. The MGA Entertainment family includes award-winning brands such as LOL Surprise! and Little Tikes.
Our Mission is to entertain children around world and become part of their childhood and future generations. For us, Creative Innovation is our way. We are passionate about everything we do. We are about Solutions and "can do" is our belief system. When we say it, we do it – we are always Accountable. We recognize the Unlimited Potential of employees and power of Teamwork. Collaboration is crucial.
About the role:
The Manager, Pricing collaborates with senior leaders to increase MGA’s efficiency and profitability through pricing and margin analysis.
- Connect with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance leaders to develop and maintain pricing for MGA’s products.
- Lead day-to-day activities of pricing team, ensuring timely completion and sound decisions. Assign, monitor, and review progress and accuracy of work, direct efforts and provide technical guidance on more complex issues.
- Develop practices for monitoring pricing policies and protocols
- Collaborate with the VP of Pricing to identify gaps in existing pricing procedures and implement data management strategies.
- Aid in communicating pricing changes to distributors and field sales team.
- Help establish and implement tools, training materials, and processes as needed for Sales and Marketing teams related to pricing.
- Handle special projects as requested.
Our ideal candidate is an emerging leader who enjoys working in a highly collaborative and creative environment. The position requires excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Strong collaboration skills and enjoys working with others
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years of work experience of relevant analytical experience with demonstrated success in:
- Data analysis
- International markets
- Implementation of new processes/systems
- Advanced level Excel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- VBA, Python or Power BI skills are a plus.