MGA Entertainment is one of the world's fastest growing and largest privately held toy and entertainment companies. Headquartered in Chatsworth, Calif. and with offices globally, the company creates innovative, proprietary, and licensed consumer products and entertainment, including toys, games, dolls, apparel, consumer electronics, home décor, stationery, sporting goods, movies, and television series. The MGA family includes award-winning brands such as L.O.L. Surprise!™, Little Tikes®, Rainbow High™, Shadow High™, Bratz®, MGA’s Miniverse™, Na! Na! Na! Surprise™, Mermaze Mermaidz™ Color Change, Micro Games of America™, Baby Born® Surprise and Zapf Creation®. For more information, please visit us at www.mgae.com or check us out at LinkedIn.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the new installation of a performance management and LMS tool
- Update internal proprietary training programs and go-live implementation for end users
- Develop advanced curriculum on product assessment on systems and tools.
- Facilitate the end-to-end process for implementation on projects.
- Understand the project scope, collaborate with Senior Leadership during the implementation process.
- Work closely with department leader to assist with planning, troubleshooting, resolving issues and provide status updates regularly.
- Where necessary, escalate project issues and engage appropriate resources.
- Consultation: understanding companies needs and goals
- Serve as a first point of contact to manage vendor relationship during a 30-60-90 day implementation phase
- Configuration: Implementing Specific Measures for Success
- Set up the dashboard and services to accomplish the goals
- Training: Coach and Guide Merchant to Success
- Set up tailored training sessions for all end users based on needs and specific dashboard configuration and functionality
- Prepare reference material in line with training to encourage self-service and seamless interaction
- Troubleshoot: Find and Course-Correct
- Project manage the end to end implementation process
- Answering customer queries about the platform
- Triaging bugs and driving their resolution
- Mitigating risks and flagging issues to senior management
- Reporting status to the department lead
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in customer implementation, onboarding, consulting, support, and technical problem-solving
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Advanced in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
$43,606 – $93,517 /yr