Demand Planner & Sales Analyst
MGA Entertainment is one of the largest and fastest growing privately held toy and entertainment companies in the world. Headquartered in Los Angeles, and with offices globally, the company creates innovative, proprietary, and licensed consumer products and entertainment properties, including toys, games, dolls, apparel, consumer electronics, home décor, stationery, sporting goods, movies, and television series. The MGA family includes award-winning brands such as L.O.L. Surprise!™, Little Tikes®, Rainbow High™, Shadow High™, Bratz®, MGA’s Miniverse™, Fluffie Stuffiez™ , Na! Na! Na! Surprise™, Micro Games of America™, Baby born® Surprise and Zapf Creation®. For more information, please visit us at www.mgae.com or check us out at LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
The Amazon Demand Planner & Sales Analyst will oversee and deliver accurate forecasting and demand planning across the Amazon EU locales, offering support to the local teams where required. This role requires a highly analytical, self-motivated individual with the ability to sustain a consistent high level of service across all relevant departments.
Additionally, the candidate provides analysis and strategic insights to optimise sales and accelerate growth across our growing list of European market-places. This position is responsible for the reporting and performance analysis of MGAE’s Amazon business across Europe. The candidate will capture data needed to drive business decisions, review and maintain demand plans, provide strategic and tactical optimisations, and evangelise data-driven methodologies that improve our availability and service levels.
Demand Planning (75%)
- Weekly ePOS, Inventory, and sales-in reporting
- Regular reporting to Supply Chain on forecast horizon, online presale and launch dates, and high impact program inventory requirements
- Review replenishment order trends and weekly fill rates and determine they match rate of sale
- Work with key internal stakeholders and Amazon to identify Item availability issues
- Calculate accurate items forecast and compare to retailers internal forecast. Make ordering system recommendations where needed, ensuring forecasts are in line with trends, upcoming features are forecasted, and changes are communicated
- Weekly upload of inventory levels
- Support ad hoc analysis
- Work across our growing number of EU Amazon Market places
- Analyse and cleanse raw data to determine performance of digital channels
- Forecast outcomes/implications and dig deep into analytics to uncover opportunities for improved availability of our products
- Own and drive performance vs forecast with the sales team, maximize forecast accuracy and build POS projections based on insights and trends
- Analytical ability to translate complex data into concise business issues/opportunities
Ideal candidate will have / be –
- 2+ years forecasting and demand planning experience
- Strong understanding of Amazon ordering processes and operational programs
- Understanding of digital retail landscape with specific emphasis and knowledge on Amazon.co.uk analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (including ifsums, piviot tables, vlookup/xlookup), with knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated with a strong record of detail focus, deadline meeting and results-driven
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate the data into digestible points
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently with direction and as part of a larger team
- Retail business background and/or solid experience with metrics reporting and analysis preferred
Join us at MGA Entertainment and become a driving force in the world of toys and entertainment. Let's create memories and bring joy to millions together! Apply now and let the fun begin!
#MGAEntertainment #JoinTheFun #ToysAndEntertainment #Innovation #CareerOpportunities #Teamwork